Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time is Here

                                              

Hello all.  This is a video of one of the guys I work with dancing.  Yes it is sideways, and I have tried and tried and tried to rotate it, but to no avail.  So oh well, you can just turn your head.  Thanksgiving was a wonderful day (that's when I made this video.)  I worked at the house with the guys and made a huge Thanksgiving feast for everyone.  My coworker Tasha joined us around 3.  It was a great meal and enjoyed by all.  All of the guys were in a great mood, especially Kurt who ate so much food it was crazy.  Later on, another house of guys joined us to eat pie.  We had SO much pie it was intense.  I only ate one piece after everyone left because I was so incredibly stuffed all day.  But it all tasted good.  We also watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and did some Thanksgiving crafts.  Overall it was a fantastic day - one of the best Thanksgivings ever.  Here's a picture of all of us:

                                          

From left to right, it's Brian, me, Kurt, Tasha, and Scott.  Greg was having Thanksgiving with his family that day.  But overall it was a great day.  I worked until midnight, so it was a long day, but still a good day.  The next day I woke up and drove down to my Grandma's for the rest of the weekend.  When I got there everyone was eating leftover Thanksgiving dinner, so I joined them. The weekend was really great and very relaxing.  My two uncles that live down there as well were there of course, then my uncle from Logan was also there with his family.  We all had a lot of fun.  Friday night I went with my aunt and her daughters to a wedding reception.  They were just working in the kitchen so I was helping them serve food and such.  Saturday I chatted with all my aunts while everyone was getting their hair done.  (My aunt from Logan does hair)  We talked about everything from music to the new movie Twilight that just came out.  That night I learned to play Rook, and we played it for like 4 hours.  I never could win, but oh well it was still a lot of fun.  Sunday was another relaxing day.  I went to church with Grandma and Grandpa then had dinner afterwards.  I then left to go see my aunt who lives in Pleasant Grove.  I spent a few hours over there and then finally went home.  It was a great weekend. 
Now I just need to get through the next 2 weeks of classes and then its finals.  Only 19 more days until I go home! And I turn 21 in exactly one week.  I can't believe how fast it's all going.  So it's Christmas time officially now, and it's not even cold! And I live in Utah for crying out loud! It was actually warm today.... people were wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts... crazy.  Oh well it'll get cold soon enough so I should enjoy the warmth while I still can.  
Well Christmas time is coming, which means it's time for Christmas music!! Here are my favorite Christmas songs.  Getting ready for the season!

1. Do you hear what I hear? by Vanessa Williams
2. Let it Snow by Dean Martin
3. Believe by Josh Groban
4. Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney
5. All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
7. Christmas Time is Here by Vince Giraldi
8. Christmas Don't be Late by Alvin and the Chipmunks
9. O Holy Night by Josh Groban
10. Still Still Still by Anyone really...

That's about it for now, the countdown continues for so many things, such as my birthday, finals, Christmas break, Christmas day, and then New Years.  December is the best month of the year! You can't convince me otherwise!

No comments: