Monday, January 12, 2009

Brand New Year

Well it's a new year.  It's actuall already mid- January.  The year is already going fast.  Time never stops I guess.  Well being home was good.  I didn't do much, but that's the way I like it sometimes.  I went to all the places and restaurants I wanted to go to, so that's good.  Christmas was good.  My aunt and uncle from KC came down for New Year's Eve, which was a lot of fun.  It was just weird being home though.  St. Louis will always be my home, but it just feels weird to go back since I pretty much live in Provo permanently now.  (At least until I graduate)  But it was good to see my family.  I basically spent all of my time with them, especially my baby brother, Ethan, which was a lot of fun.  We got guitar hero world tour for Christmas, which took up a lot of our time, lol.  And now here I am back at school for yet another semester.  I'm pretty pumped for this semester though.  I'm taking some good classes.  I have New Testament (the first half) with an awesome teacher.  I had him for Book of Mormon as well and he's just so great.  So that's going to be good.  Then I have a ballroom dance class which I was a little nervous about at first, but it has turned out to be really fun.  Then I have a French class and then a few history classes.  So I really enjoy all of them (except for my Utah History class lol)  We have to take that class if you are a history major, so that's why I'm taking it. 
Work is going well.  My calling is going well too.  I got new counselors, which has turned out to be a really great, even though I really miss my old counselors.  But it has turned out to be really good and I'm pumped for the new semester.  That's about all for now, I'll write more later!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Grace I'm so glad that you are taking a ballroom dance class! I was nervous taking my first one too, and every one I took thereafter, but it was so worth it! Have fun dancing!!!