Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweet Time Style

Well I haven't been up to much since my last post.  Everything I do revolves around my work, as you probably have figured out by now.  This past Saturday, we took the guys bowling, which has become somewhat of a tradition every other Saturday.  This time we decided to bowl as well.  When I say we, I mean Rachel, Jeremy, and myself.  Whoever got the lowest score had to buy everyone doughnuts.  Now I royally suck at bowling, like hardcore.  Rachel does too fortunately, but this time I lost by a few points, and had to buy everyone doughnuts.  It was still a lot of fun though, so I was ok with it.  I had never actually lost before, so I guess it was my turn to buy everyone something.  I also went camping this weekend with Tasha, Alysha, and Rachel (different Rachel.)  It was a lot of fun! I just love camping.  There's something about being out in the open with nothing but a fire, tent and sleeping bag.  The tent we had was way awesome.  The whole top was mesh, so we could look out at the stars all night. It was great.  Looking out at the stars always makes me feel so incredibly small because it reminds me of all of the many creations that are out there, and how I have such a small role in the universe.  It is truly amazing.  I need to go camping more often, especially since it's summer and all, and I live in freakin Utah!  I also hung out with my good friend Miles yesterday because he is back from his mission! It was so good to see him.  We made a music video together to a song that he wrote.  The song is called Sweet Time Style, hence the name of my post today. It is an awesome song, and hopefully a soon to be awesome music video.  I'm in the process of editting it now, so hopefully it will be done soon.  But yeah it's a short post today, but that's what I've been up to! more to come!

No comments: