Friday, May 7, 2010

Summer has Begun

Yeah, I know, I know. It's been a while since I last updated. About 2 weeks actually. I will try and be better. To make up for it, however, I did put lots of pictures up for you all to enjoy. The weather has been very fickle lately. It's either gorgeous and sunny or dreary and cold. Everytime it was sunny, though, I managed to get outside and do some fun activities while soaking up the sun. Not that my skin shows any evidence of that, but hey here are some pictures to prove it. My friend Adam has a scooter, so we went on a ride to the lake!

Levi was in serious need of a wardrobe makeover, so Elise showed him 'What not to wear.' And boy does he look handsome!
We had a cinco de mayo party with a moustache contest and dancing.
Here's the winner of that contest.... yes, that is real. (This pic is for you, Elise!)
My mom came out to visit and to help my brother pack up after his first year at the U. Now he's headed home to prepare for his mission, which starts in July.
We went disco skating! Here are John and I with our skates
I went to Jon and Kenna's wedding. A lovely reception
We went to IKEA, and enjoyed E-ho's mad shopping cart dancing skills. Made the whole trip so much better

And that has been my life since I last posted. Hope you enjoyed, and I will be posting again soon!

3 comments:

Taylor Gersbach said...

why was that picture of me for just elise? don't be selfish grace. it's for the whole world!

Marge Bjork said...

what a lovely summer lies before us

Jonathan Weiss said...

Well done, my good friend. 80)