Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

Well the song of the day is "Somebody's watching me" by Rockwell feat. Michael Jackson. The reason being that this song has been in my head for the past EVER.  Probably because it's the song that plays at the end of all the new Geico commercials.  So everytime it's about to go out of my head, I will see one of those commercials and the cycle starts all over again.  Aside from buying that songs on itunes, making it extremely convenient for me to listen to it whenever I please, I also bought an awesome remix of it.  And as you all know, I love remixes!  If anyone has a good recommendations for some great remixes, I'm all ears.  I haven't been able to find anymore good ones on itunes recently, but the search goes onwards.  
And now back to today.  I have 5 tests this week, but fortunately I'm already done with 3 of them!  So it really hasn't been that bad.  Today in ballroom we had a sub so we learned the waltz just for a day (because we're still learning the cha cha).  The sub's teaching style was way slower that our normal teacher though, so learning the waltz wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.  I'm sure it'll be fun once I learn it with my regular teacher.  The class in general still continues to go well.  It won't be long before I'm a pro.  
I feel like my blogs have taken a turn towards the boring. That sentence doesn't even really make that much sense, but hey it gets the point across.  I need some new innovative ideas to add some flavor into either my life, so then writing about it will automatically be fun to read, or at least learn to make my life sound more interesting. haha.  I will have to work on that. I think that's about all for today.  New and exciting things to come! 

No comments: