Monday, August 16, 2010

Update

So it's been a while since I have updated you on what I've been up to. I haven't uploaded all of my pictures from my camera to my computer, but here are a few from melon ball. Melon is pretty much just a really intense version of water polo without any rules. haha. And I'm borrowing my brother's underwater camera for when I go to Hawaii, so I took it for a spin!


And then obviously I went to St. Louis, as I mentioned before. All of us minus Dad went to Ted's- the best frozen custard ever!! Can you believe my baby brother is taller than me?!?! It's insane.
Other than that I've just been working and counting down the days until I go to Hawaii. And I leave on Wednesday! It still doesn't feel real to me. It's quite ridiculous. I'm sure it won't feel real though until I step off of the plane. Either way it will be exciting! If you have any fun suggestions of what to do in Hawaii, let me know!

No comments: