Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nochie

I've been thinking a lot about my baby brother lately- Ethan aka Nochie. I just miss him sooooo much! Seeing him in St. Louis was a lot of fun, even though it was only for a short time due to his scouting trip. He's the happiest person I know and being around him makes me happy in return. I don't know what I'd do without him. We laugh all the time and have the best inside jokes. Playing wii and doodle jump with him is always a blast. I love living on my own and in Utah, but the ONE thing I HATE about it is that I don't get to spend more time with this little (yet taller than me now :( ) guy. Like I said in my last post, I don't know how I got so lucky to have the best brothers ever!

1 comment:

Freda Finlinson said...

you mean you don't HATE that you don't get to hang with your mom? hmm, first Parker says he misses Ethan the most, now this... I guess I'm just the old senile lady drooling in the corner.... I do admit that E is very "missable" & he is the happiest person in the world!!