Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Fall, Ya'll

It's FINALLY fall. There is still a warm day here and there, but overall, my favorite kind of weather has finally set in. Chilly enough for a jacket, but not so cold that there is no possible way to get warm. Awesome. I'm also feeling very festive and in the mood for Halloween!! My house is throwing a crazy Halloween party that is going to EPIC. I can't wait, and I know it's going to be nothing less of a success. To show my festive spirit, I present to you a picture of myself and roommate with pumpkins. And I was having a good hair day that day!

2 comments:

Jonathan Weiss said...

You always have good hair days!! Agh! I am always so jealous!!

Freda Finlinson said...

Hey sweet girl! Thanks for using the celestial word "y'all"... a tip of the hat to your heritage ;) But you must spell it correctly. It is a contraction of you all, so the apostrophe should be between the y & the a. You can always tell when someone isn't familiar with this most awesome word because they will inevitably spell it wrong. Please take care in the future when using this word. :)