Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

So I threw this freakin awesome Halloween party over the Halloweekend. My roommates and I were planning it for weeks in advance and I feel like it was my more than full time job for a while, but it totally paid off!! I was Hannah Montana for Halloween- which I think turned out pretty good. Most people got it, but there a few people that thought I was Lady GaGa? haha. Practically everyone was dressed in costume and it was great. I painted some cardboard cutouts for the entry way photo booth, and they turned out so freakin sweet! It was better than I could have ever imangined. And I had some great friends that helped me out- which was fantastic! Here are some pictures of the event:

Miley Cyrus....
turns into Hannah Montana!
An attempt to show how many freakin people were at this party!! It was out of control!! Head count so far is a little less than 300!!
Roommate picture!
The phantom made an appearance and he looked great!!
The birds we cut out and put on the ceiling- they looked soooooo tight!!
A picture of the cutouts- I wish I would have got one of their full length. They were larger than life!
Overall a great weekend!! Hard work pays off in the world of party planning!

No comments: