Monday, November 15, 2010

Fashion- or something like it

So I would like to classify myself as a pretty fashionable person. Or at least I have the ability to know what is fashionable. Don't get me wrong, I just have those days that I want to bundle up in a hoodie and jeans, and so I do it. But in general, I like clothes. And trust me- I have a lot of them. This brings me to what I am really trying to say/ask. Should I start a new blog? Don't worry- I would still keep this one. I just think that I would enjoy having a blog that was strictly about clothes. It could offer tips on how to be more fashionable, where to find good deals, or just commentary on what the trends are currently. Plus I feel like the art of looking good and dressing appropriately has been lost. Don't people know that it's not ok to wear jeans to a wedding reception?? Do they have no shame? So in my new blog I would also want to discuss appropriate times and places to wear certain apparel. Yes, I know, I'm not the fashion God, and I don't have the say in what everyone wears (even though I wish I did sometimes) haha. It would more just be a place for people to come and read my opinions on fashion and share their own. Thoughts? And boys this doesn't exclude you- fashion is for all sexes! :) I'll let you know what I come up with for a new blog- and I'll post the link up if I decide to do it. In the mean time, let me know what you guys think of me doing a new blog!

3 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

woo!

Jonathan Weiss said...

It sounds like you really want to do...so DO IT! Yeah!!!

Flint said...

What are you waiting for? There's a great big fashion world out there to cover...all needing interpretation from the Mormon point of view. :)