Thursday, December 2, 2010

Suspense

For those of you awaiting the start of my new blog, and trust me, I know you are on the edge of your seats, don't worry, it's coming! (that sentence had a few more commas than I would have liked, but you get the point.) Anyway, I'm currently computerless because I recylced my old one and am awaiting the purchasing of a new one. I can assure you that once I get my new one, I will begin the fashion tips pronto. On another note- I went to Portland for the Thanksgiving weekend and it was incredible. Once again I don't have a computer, however, so I have not been able to upload any pictures and put them on the blog. I'm just borrowing my roommates computer right now to write this post. So pictures to come soon. Probably around the end of December/beginning of January. But just know that I haven't forgotten about my blogs and that my new computer will probably mean more blogging! So yay for that! I hope you all had great Thanksgivings and will have great Christmases in case I don't write before then. (It's highly possible). Well until next time!

No comments: