Friday, July 23, 2010

Meet me in St. Louis

Yes, I am in St. Louis. It has been wonderful to be home. Even though it is so humid that I can hardly breath and my hair is ridiculously out of control when I go outside and the heat index is over 100 degrees, I still love being home. I can't believe the time has come for my brother, Pooky to go on a mission. Has it really been 19 years since he was born? Am I really old enough to have a younger sibling this old? Is he really going to be gone for 2 full years? Blows. my. mind. I suppose we all have to grow up at some point, right? Well it's been a lot of fun being out here, even though it has been emotional with Parker leaving and all. I guess more details will have to come later- just know that I miss you Utah people- and gosh dang it, I miss Utah! Who'da thunk.

No comments: