Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fortune Cookie

So this is my testimony of fortunate cookies. I have always loved fortune cookies- and I love even more when they come true!! Check out this fortune that I got a few weeks ago:

And then about a week ago, this note appread in our mailbox:


And THEN a few days later this showed up in my mailbox..... from the same person, I'm assuming.

All of my roommates got one as well. And surprisingly none of them care who this "secret admirer" is. So I've been doing some detective work, trying to figure out who could possibly do this. I have a lot of wonderful people in my life that WOULD do this. But the question is who actually did it.... Slowly but surely my roommates have found out who it is, but everyone seems to think it's funny that I don't know! haha. I suppose it is. Either way, I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I'd like to keep my suspect options open.

And here are the suspects:

John- he's such a sweetheart and does the nicest things all the time for my roommates and I. So obviously a clear option.
Jonathan- also another option. He's the romantic, thoughtful type, so this is definitely something that he would do. And look- he's crafty with the construction paper.
Levi- this really doesn't seem like something he would do, but still a suspect since he spends a lot of time with my roommates and I. And although he likes to come off as a jerk, he's totally not. In fact, maybe he's trying to surprise us all by being the secret admirer.
Evan- He seems the type to write notes to us. He's a huge fan of the written word... and also very thoughtful and sensitive
Tay Tay- he is my leading suspect. Because he is such a sweetie and the most thoughtful guy ever! Let it be known that he is so kind and SUCH a gentleman. His momma raised him right! :D (Taylor will kill me for saying this on a public blog, since he reads it and all....) But that's ok with me... He looks like a rebel on the outside, right?
And James- also a suspect.... very kind, and loves the Manor house girls... need I say more?
So there you have it.... the search goes on for this "secret admirer." I love you secret admirer! It brightened my day. You're the best.


4 comments:

Emily Davis said...

Note to the real admirer: The rest of the roommates appreciated the notes as well; we just understand the word "secret" better than Grace :)

Taylor Gersbach said...

Leading suspect? Why? I'm going to water balloon you guys tonight while you sleep outside. I'll show you how thoughtful I am!

Jonathan Weiss said...

What!! Taylor the leading suspect? That sucks!! I have to get my game together and start kicking some friendly tail!! I will not be outdone by Toast!!! (PS Tay Tay when do you want to have another sleep over?)

Life is an Adventure said...

I love it!!! Excellent blog! It tells the tail well. I would have to agree with Taylor being the leading suspect because I am so new and he is the one out of them that knows me best. Bring on the water balloons, we'll be waiting with eggs!!!