Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello Again

Hello Blog,

How are you? Good? Me too. Did you know that this is your 111th post? That's pretty cool, right? Sorry I'm semi neglecting you. It's just that I've finally realized what I want to do with my life, and therefore have been ridiculously busy with planning things and preparing myself to achieve my new high set goals. I even made a new 5 year plan to replace the old one. I'm looking at it right now, actually. Not only is it ambitious of me to have a 5 year plan (even though I've had one for quite a while now), but this plan is so pretty! I made it myself and everything. Anyway- everything seems to clear to me now, and it feels freaking awesome. Oh, you're happy for me? Yeah, me too. Anyway- I guess I just wanted to tell you the good news, although it is vague. But that's why my readers should keep in touch with me more, right? Then they would also know what you and I know (hint hint) :) Anyway- I hope you have a nice day, because I know I am having one!

Love,

Grace

P.S. I am listening some of Britney's new songs. She never ceases to amaze me.

3 comments:

Furb said...

The font and the color makes for tough reading. Might want to change the color/contrast if you care about your 'followers'.....

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that 5-year plan! Hope it all goes well for you.

Marge Bjork said...

i know the secret! i know what your dreams are! i know, I know!