Monday, October 26, 2009

While My Soup Cooks....

Well I have some chicken noodle soup cooking in the microwave, so I figured I would start to update my blog while it cooks... yes this only takes 2 minutes, and it will take me longer than 2 minutes to actually write all of this, but at least I'm getting started. I just figured I would explain my title for the day. I feel like I haven't done much since my last post, and yet when I really look at it, I suppose I have done a lot. Most of it I did at work, but hey that's why my job is so great. On Wednesday, Randy's brother, Dennis came to the house with his Harley. The guys LOVED it. So we took pictures of course. Then we ate pizza and looked at all of Dennis' pictures from all of his Harley trips. It was a lot of fun! This is Randy and Dennis about to go on a ride around the neighborhood.


Then this past Friday night, I went over to my friend Tasha's and we carved pumpkins. Mine is the one on the right. I just love carving pumpkins. It's one of my favorite parts about Halloween. We also made lots of fun Halloween cards and listened to Halloween music. It was one Halloweeny night!


Then on Saturday, I went to Thanksgiving Point with work to do the corn maze! It was a lot of fun. There was tons of fun stuff to do! It was so great. We did the corn maze , took lots of fun pictures, and went on a hayride. There was other options, but the guys weren't really up for anything else. This is Kurt and I inside the maze. It was pretty difficult! I was kind of surprised.


So that's about all for now... I've got to go grocery shopping.... More updates to come!

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

you're pumpkin is wild, I like it.