Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 is to describe the meaning behind my blog name. As you can see my blog name is "How Sweet the Sound." I'm hoping that everyone has caught onto why it is called that, but just in case, I will explain. My name is Grace, as you all SHOULD know. Whenever I meet someone new, they often will sing Amazing Grace to me, which happens to be one of my favorite songs. Most people would say they get sick of the same old "Oh you are singing Amazing Grace... never heard that one before..." but in reality I love when people do it. Not only does the song name have my name in it, but just the concept of grace in general is absolutely beautiful. And the words to this song are amazing. Amazing Grace is also a really good movie that I would definitely recommend! So with that being said, the next line in the song after "Amazing Grace" is "how sweet the sound," which is where I got my blog title. So not only is the word grace sweet, but hey so am I! haha... So yeah... there it is.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

i have been singing the wrong song to you this whole time!