Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolutions

Well it's a new year and I have a few resolutions, some of which I can actually share with the blogging world!

1. I want to eat breakfast every single day. I've never been very good at eating breakfast, even though they say that it's the most important meal of the day. So I'm thinking I'm going to give it a shot. I ate breakfast this morning, and I can already tell a difference!

2. Keep a planner- I've never been good at keeping a planner either. I often find myself double booking myself or forgetting about assignment or meetings, and hopefully with a planner this won't happen.

3. Start and keep up my new fashion blog- I'll probably be posting once a week, probably on Wednesdays. (Hey! Tomorrow is Wednesday!)

4. Go to bed by midnight on school nights. I'm often known for staying up extremely late and sleeping in late as well. And I'm ready to break this habit! I've been going strong for the past few nights, so now for the rest of the year!

5. Study in the library every day- this way I can keep up with my academics in an environment with not as many distractions as I have at home.

Well I have a few more that those ones, but I'd say that is a good start- pictures from Christmas break will be up soon!

No comments: