Tuesday, April 12, 2011

As Promised...

A few posts back I told you all that I haven't taken any pictures this semester0 which is definitely true. But I also promised that as soon as I took a picture, I would post it on the blog, so there it is. This is Emily and I at the conference center in Salt Lake City. It was a beautiful day, even though it snowed and was kind of cold. I do enjoy the dreariness- if not only because it gives perfect lighting to pictures. Ah yes...

I pulled out my lavender cardigan for the "Spring" and got a ton of compliments on it- so thanks again Mom! I think she bought that for me when I turned..... yeah.... 17? 18? Some teen year. Or maybe it wasn't even for a birthday.... haha. Either way- it kept me warm but was still a nice spring color.

Tomorrow is also the last day of classes for the semester. Can you believe it? I can't. Wish me luck on finals!

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

luck luck luck luck luck luck cluck

Emily Davis said...

Grace, I LOVE the picture of us! The lighting really turned out well!

And good luck on finals, you'll do great!!