Thursday, February 18, 2010

Facebook Deprived

Well I have given up facebook for lent. It is the end of day 2 for me. And it hasn't been TOO hard. The only problem is when I get on my computer, I almost immediately type an "F" in the web address bar for it to predict facebook.com. But don't worry- I've caught myself in time and have remained strong. And I'm thinking that it will only get easier from here. It is actually quite refreshing. I feel so liberated! Anyway, since I am giving up facebook, I was told that I need to keep my blog updated. So here I am, updating. A lot has happened since I last wrote! My roommates and I threw the most fabulous valentine's day party on Saturday, the 13th. Our friend Adam came and was cupid. And he was the hit of the party! Here he is below with a boy begging for love! We had different stations. There was a photo booth with cupid, where he would find you a match. There was a match making profile station, a kissing game, a love fortune teller, a truffle making staion, love songs, and love charades. It was such a huge success! Everyone was just loving it. Seriously. There was just a love vibe going on throughout the house. And some of the couples matched up by cupid might actually turn into something! Exciting, isn't it? To me that is the definition of a successful Valentine's day. Wouldn't you agree?


It was also a 3 day weekend! So President's day was the Monday after. Our FHE group played presidential jeopardy. These guys in our group (shown below) dress up as mount rushmore. haha! Oh and yes- one of them is a mannequin. haha. So overall it was just a fabulous extended weekend!

So yeah, life is definitely good. Now I am watching the male figure skating in the olympics..... so I'll have to update again later!!

No comments: