Friday, February 26, 2010

Walking on Sunshine

Today I went on a walk with my roommate. Our intention was to walk to this place that sells carbonated frozen yogurt. When we got there, however, the the guy working there said they weren't going to be selling it again until April. It was SUCH a nice day out today though, that just the walk alone was good enough for me. I still can't believe how warm it has been this winter. I was walking around without a coat, almost getting too warm. It was perfect weather today, really. I love it when its slightly chilly. That way if the sun is beating down on you, you don't get too hot because it's still cold outside. I think I want to start taking more walks- especially if the weather stays this nice. So yeah, this is a short entry, but I just wanted to say how beautiful the world is and how happy I am to be living in it!

3 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

amen. :)

Mitch & Keri said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yes, beautiful day.

Al said...

ya it's been such a warm a winter!! ;) i love it