Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 5: More of Turkey

Well I'm going to have to be a little more brief than usual as far as my Turkey blogging goes. Mainly because I have much more to blog since a lot has happened in the past week or so. So yeah... Day 5 involved more travelling of course. We stopped in Sardis and saw an ancient gymnasium- as seen in this picture below. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we had a lot of fun. This pic is of Bon Bon and myself- shake your bon bons!!
We then went to Iznik, which is modern day Nicea. We had a little lake side devotional talking about the Nicean council, which was really great. This pic includes Becca, Loie, myself and Sarah.
That was pretty much it for our day. It was a good one- even though we didn't do too much. Now onto more Turkey!

No comments: