Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 6: Our final Day in Turkey :(

Our final day in Turkey was back in Istanbul- one of my new favorite cities! We began by going to Haggia Sophia, which definitely was not a disappointment. I cannot describe the beauty to you. It was simply majestic. So big and so ornate and so amazing. Here is a pic of Janae and I with our tour guide Negyp outside of the site:
And once again, the pics don't do it justice, but here is a pic of me inside:
After the Haggia Sophia, we went shopping at one of the bazaars and had free time for a little while. We ate at a fish restaurant on the coast that night. Apparently the fish was really good, but I'm not the biggest fan of fish, so I didn't really think so. Don't worry Mom and Dad- I DID try it! Still can't handle fish though.... maybe one day. Then we flew out of Istanbul at like midnight that night and got back to the JC at 4 AM. So crazy! Turkey was a wonderful experience and I definitely would recommend going there to ANYONE!! so GO!

No comments: