Friday, April 27, 2012

Last Day in Jerusalem/Post Jerusalem Life

Well my blog continues, even if my life in Jerusalem doesn't.  So a group of us played hearts/cards every single night at the JC and it was so fun!  Jarom named it the lonely hearts club- and I guess we will stick with the name since we haven't thought of anything better.  Here is a pic of some of the member: Travis, myself, Jarom and Sarah Brown!
We also got some oh so cute photos of us around the center with all of the pretty flowers.  Here is myself, Lee and Sarah looking adorable:
The chefs in the oasis prepared us a BBQ feast, which was wonderful!  My table was awesome- it had the Jackson's, Travis, Bonnie, myself and Jarom.  All people that I love and miss terribly!
After some tearful goodbyes, it was finally time to leave Jerusalem.  I can't believe that I'm already back in America!!  It all still feels so surreal.  I got back on Thursday morning and then graduated the next day at 8AM!  I can't believe that I have a bachelor's degree!  I still say that ending my undergraduate career in Jerusalem was one of the best decisions that I have ever made.  I would do it over again a thousand times!  Here's a lovely pic of my fam on my graduation day.  That is a picture of Parker on my mom's phone, in case you are wondering.  He couldn't be there, with him being on a mission and all...


 Cosmo was nice enough to present me with my diploma :)
 On Saturday night, my grandparents hosted a small graduation party with friends and family, which was so fun! It was a great time- I wish all of my JC people could have been there- I was missing them so bad!  Here are some pics of the evening: Emma and I
 Levi, myself, Evan, Emily and Tay Tay- my Provo friends!
 JC crew- I'm so glad they came!  
 One more graduate pic which is out of order... but blogger is being dumb. 
 My last night in Provo was spent with Travis at dinner and then the chocolate!  Great news everyone: I look exactly like Miley Cyrus!  Can't you tell?  These ladies at the chocolate told me that I look and sound exactly like her.  First time I'd ever heard that one before!  But hey I'll take it as a compliment.  Plus I'm sure Travis was just thrilled to be with a Miley look alike! :)
 SO yeah, I'm back in America.  It is really weird.  And my JC withdrawals are much worse than I could have anticipated!  But I'll make it through somehow :)  My life might not be as exciting as it used to be, but I still plan on keeping up with my blog, just as I did before I went to Jerusalem in the first place.  So until next time!




1 comment:

Emily Davis said...

Yeah for Grace being a BA!!