Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Family, Fun, Etc.

What have I been up to since my last post, you ask? Well a lot actually. I feel like I have been on the go go go! On Wednesday, my wonderful family flew into Salt Lake. I went up to meet them for lunch and shopping at the gateway. Sadly I didn't get to spend more time with them that day since I had to go to work. After work though, I went back up to SLC to spend the night. The next day we had breakfast and then headed to temple square to look around and see the sites. On Friday, my parents rented out a tumbling gym. I invited some friends and we played like crazy for a couple of hours. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures to show you the fun we had:



After the tumbling gym, we headed down to my grandparents farm. It was once again a very relaxing time. We had a load of fun. We went and saw "Diary of a Wimpy Kid." I was pleasanty surprised that I found it funny. I guess middle school boy humor just gets me! haha
Sunday was full of fun as well. The choir performed "When I Survey the Wondrous Cross." I had never heard this song before we started to practice it, but it is very beautiful. You should give it a listen sometime if you have never heard of it either. After church we went to Sunday FHE, where we had a lesson and tacos. The lesson was great and the tacos were delicious. Then the rest of the night was filled with the typical word games, singing around the piano, and general socializing. What a great week and a great weekend. This next week should be a good one as well. :)

No comments: