Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Piece of Elise and I have made some goals

My roommate Elise and I went on a long walk yesterday and came up with some goals that we want to accomplish this semester/summer. I figured blogging about them is a good way of keeping track of everything we said. Hopefully I can remember at least most of them. Because we made a lot.

1. Go camping
2. Eat at Communal- a cool new restaurant on our street
3. Take a roadtrip to CA
4. Hike the Y
5. Build an amazing fort
6. Have an extremely classy dinner party
7. Go try new, undiscovered restaurants around Provo and then blog about them
8. Have a real Tickle Panty party- what is this you ask? I'm not sure either.... (think slumber party)
9. Go to an outdoor concert
10. Make a movie/short film
11. Learn the Single Ladies dance... oohhhh yeahhhh
12. Have a tie-dye party
13. Go sit out in nature and paint a landscape

Wow we made a lot of goals.... I know I'm forgetting a lot of them. Elise, maybe you could help me out here? Well either way- its going to be a fun next few months. Of that I am sure. If you have ideas of other fun ideas, let me know and we will add them to the list!

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

Oh! I'll learn single ladies with you!!

Jonathan Weiss said...

I can totally help you out with numbers #3, 5, 6, 7, 10, and 13. The others I am sure you'll get done just fine and I guess all of them really but....for these numbers I have either special skills or special contacts to get them done. Oh and I am good friends with two of the waiters at Communal. The place is amazing.