Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project Life Pics

So I have been doing this thing where I take a picture a day. It is called project life. I have done very well with keeping up with taking the pictures, but then I feel like I don't put very many on my blog. So here are some pics! They aren't necessarily in order...

Some guys in our ward had a birthday party for Ginger, the mannequin. When they moved into their house, they randomly had 2 mannequins there. One of them being Ginger. Here is Shelly with the birthday girl.

We went to IHOP for national pancake day. You got a free short stack in hopes that you would donate money to a charity.


Elise and I went on a walk around town and stopped by the Bollywood Market that just opened up a few blocks away. Lots of Indian spices and foods to explore!

FHE this past week was an art show. We wore all black (well most of us did...) and snapped at all of the exhibits. Such a classy family I must say...

And finally, this was my outfit for the cinderella ball. I got it at Target!

So there ya go! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

I like that you said, "in the hope that you would donate to charity."

Grace said...

oh and i DID donate!!

Anna said...

oh grace I love that dress you had on its just so cute target is the best ahhh love it.