Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 14

Day 14: Something you don't leave the house without

This question is rather boring, I know. Especially since I feel like these days, everyone doesn't leave their house without the same basic things- such as a cell phone, their wallet, etc. I will say though- that there is pretty much only one thing that I always have with me- and that's my cell phone. I don't always take my wallet to school, even though I usually do. And I usually have my planner on me, but not always. So my cell phone is the winner on this one. I guess I can't live without it! Who can though, really? Unless you are one of those people still stuck in 1990 that doesn't have a cell phone haha. I would say that I regret that I have come to rely so much on a piece of technology, but that would be lying. I love my iphone and all of the information I can get from it whenever I'm wondering where I know some actor from, or what a certain word means, or what the Bachelor does for a living. Information is literally at the tips of my fingers at all times. And not to mention communication! I can call or text people whenever I please, and THAT is the beauty of the 21st century.

1 comment:

Freda Finlinson said...

Of course cell phones are indispensable, however I would not be able to make it out the front door without my beloved, well-used (should I say over-used)... debit card. :)