Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 17

Day 17: Your Favorite Song

It probably doesn't surprise you that my favorite song is a Michael Jackson song- or at least it shouldn't at this point. Thriller is my favorite song. It's my ringtone as well- and I can't get enough of it! It's also my favorite music video of all time. And yes- I have it on DVD.

With that being said, having a favorite song is a lot like having a favorite movie- it's hard to choose just one. It all depends on what you are in the mood for and such. So here's a list of other favorites:

All Time Faves: (in no particular order)
1. Take on Me- A-ha
2. Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
3. Ain't no Sunshine- Bill Withers
4. Acceptable in the 80s - Calvin Harris
5. Say Say Say- Michael Jackson
6. Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps - Doris Day
7. At Last- Etta James
8. Missing - Everything but the Girl
9. Share it With Me- Family Force 5
10. She Doesn't Get It - The Format
11. You Make my Dreams - Hall & Oates
12. You Are So Beautiful- Joe Cocker
13. Move Your Feet- Junior Senior
14. Bang Bang- K'naan feat. Adam Levine
15. Dangerous- Kardinal Offishall
16. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing- Leo Sayer
17. Mad- Ne-Yo
18. You Are the One- Shiny Toy Guns
19. Kiss Me- Sixpence None the Richer
20. Careless Whisper- Wham!

Current Faves:
1. Paris (ooh la la) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
2. Give a Little More- Maroon 5
3. Who Owns My Heart- Miley Cyrus
4. Higher- Taio Cruz and Travie McCoy

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

perhaps, perhaps, perhaps is the only doris day song I like