Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 19

Day 19: Something you want to do before you die

Well I want to do a lot of things before I die, which hopefully isn't for a long time.

1. Go to Jerusalem- preferably living there for a semester abroad, but going there in general would be ok too.
2. Graduate from college- it seems like this is forever away, but in reality it really isn't, so yay!
3. Finish reading the Old Testament- yeah... I've been reading it for over a year now... let's just say it's a slow read. haha
4. Learn to sight sing. I'm convinced that my inability to sing isn't because I have a bad voice per se, but more just because I can't sing high enough for a soprano part, but don't know how to read the alto line, leaving me to squeak out the melody, which is pretty unpleasant to my (and everyone else's) ears.
5. Learn to play the violin (or just a stringed instrument that isn't a guitar really)
6. Write a book - I'm unsure what the content will be yet... I have ideas, but I haven't really decided.
7. Get married and do that whole family thing... I guess... (totally kidding)
8. I'll just do everyone a favor and just say travel in general as opposed to listing off every single place I want to go- because trust me, there are a lot of different places that I want to go.
9. Learn to play the 3rd movement of Moonlight Sonata on the piano by Beethoven. Pretty much the hardest song I've ever heard.
10. Eat in a ridiculously expensive 5 star restaurant in NYC. I know it seems stupid, but hey it's something I'd like to do one day.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

i have an autoharp, that's a stringed instrument