Thursday, June 3, 2010

And it doesn't stop there

After our glorious visit to San Fran, we headed down to Palo Alto to say Happy Birthday to a certain E-ho, who was visiting Janna for the week. We met at a Starbucks for a quick breakfast before hitting the road for Santa Cruz
Janna told us about the scenic route along the coast to get to Santa Cruz and boy were we so happy that she did! It was truly inspiring. Evan and I enjoyed the entire trip down
As soon as we got to Santa Cruz, we realized the beaches were incredibly crowed so we headed to Aptos, where Elise's sister and family lived. And they live literally two blocks from the beach so we decided to just beach it up there. The beach was gorgeous and perfect in every way.




I really fell in love with the beach this trip. I've never really appreciated it before. But now I understand why everyone goes so crazy over it! :D

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oh my, that really was wonderful. please, please live on the beach with me for a winter.
p.s. i know it's not the same as the ocean but in St. George that have a sandy beach resevoir that we could lay out on & imagine that we were along the california coast.